Buying a home can be a complicated process. At HUNT ERA we make the road to homeownership easier, more enjoyable and less expensive with our one of a kind Buy Design Program. Whether you are a first time buyer or a seasoned buyer moving to a new home, we can help through our exclusive Buy Design Program. At HUNT ERA we have a six step process that allows you to buy a home with a plan and design that makes more sense for you.
The Six Steps are:
1. Preparing to purchase – services that help prepare you for your next purchase and position you to obtain the best price and terms available. These include a comprehensive discussion of your goals and a no cost obligation pre-approval for financing
2. Enhanced shopping – services like the HUNT Hotline and your own MLS account to make shopping easier and more organized. Everything in one place.
3. Purchasing – Preparation and expert negotiation of the purchase offer to a satisfactory conclusion in your best interests
4. Management of the transaction – Supervising the many participants involved in your purchase before during and after the purchase including a lifetime membership in the exclusive HUNT Realty Club
5. Reporting and closing assistance – making sure the purchase runs smoothly and reporting to you throughout the process.
6. Protecting your interests – Acting as your agent to protect your interests and adhering to the state licensing laws, agency and our fiduciary responsibilities.
Additional Benefits of the Buy Design Program:
• Professional representation
• Negotiated purchase terms and conditions
• Negotiated Home Warranty when applicable
• Lifetime membership in The Realty ClubSM
• Information on “Any Property, Any Time” through the HUNT® Hotline
• No cost or obligation pre-approval through HUNT® Mortgage
• Reduced closing costs through HUNT Mortgage*
• Title Insurance available through US Title Agency*
• Storage of compliance documentation at Iron Mountain
• Up-to-date information on new listings
• Online reporting and transaction follow-up
• Homeowners Insurance through HUNT Insurance and HUNT Vanner Insurance